November 9, 2010
1. Spectators with tickets should enter the venue between 15:00 and 17:00 for security check for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Guangzhou Asian Games.
2. The entrances on the tickets for Opening and Closing ceremonies of the Asian Games are entrances to spectator seatings, not the ones for security check. Spectators with tickets can enter Haixinsha Square through any of No. 1, 2 and 3 security checkpoints for ticket and security checks and then take their seats according to the entrance and seating information on the tickets.
3. The No. 1 security checkpoint is located 50 metres north of the junction of Guangzhou Dadao and Linjiang Dadao; the No. 2 is at the junction of Huasui Lu and Huajiu Lu; and the No. 3 is at the junction of Huajiu Lu and Huaxia Lu near Huacheng Dadao.
4. Spectators with tickets should also carry effective identification certificates registered for purchasing or transferring the tickets.
5. Two-year-old children or under are free for admission but should share seatings with their guardians.
6. Spectators with tickets have an obligation to protect the tickets, and the Guangzhou Asian Games Organising Committee (GAGOC) bears no responsibility for loss, stolen, damage or destroy of the tickets. Spectators may not be allowed to enter due to the tickets' damage in any form.
Ticketing Centre of GAGOC